22 August 2007

Indeed, the Sun DOES Show Up in Ireland!

It's the end of August, and summer has finally agreed to show up! The sun is out, it's 21° (70°F), and it's meant to reach a blistering high of 22° by Friday. Aaaaah, the Irish summer.

Just in time for the late summery weather, the Festival of World Cultures is happening this weekend in Dun Laoghaire. Also, on Friday evening, rumour has it that Fionn Regan will be playing Grafton Street in front of HMV. Looking forward to that! In recent weeks, I've really come to appreciate Fionn's music. Later, Friday night, I'll head over to the Crawdaddy to catch DeVotchka.

Should be a great weekend here in Dublin!

2 comments:

The Irishman said...

Just a note to say how much I have enjoyed your site!
Please keep up the posts!
If you are interested in "traditional" music I have a few links on my site you might like.
Anyway...
Best to you and once again, keep up the great work!
Best to you!

My blog site: http://kerryguy7.blogspot.com/

Brandon said...

Thanks, Irishman! Great to get a little feedback. I try to post something at least 3 or 4 times a month here, aside from my other web activity. Always learning something new about Irish culture!

Keep up the blogging!